Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Magento Developer (Fullstack / Remote)
IGEPA is a flat organization with an open culture and a strong family DNA. The door is always open for questions or to discuss ideas with anyone. The core values of IGEPA stand for diversity, service, and added value. IGEPA works closely with its diverse range of employees and ensures that everyone can contribute added value. As a market leader, IGEPA is still rapidly growing with a lot of potential. This means that we have the right resources to focus on the future and invest in the right tools and people. In addition, we will be developing significantly in the digital domain in the coming years. This presents a major challenge and that is why we are looking for a Magento Developer!
Outcomes in 2023
- Completed the transition of the current stack (Magento/Pimcore) from the agency to in-house. With the goal to maintain improved or equal performance
- Improved test coverage of business logic by 50%
- Improved the codebase by refactoring old/ unused components while still delivering business value. Ideally this is split 20% refactor/ 80% business features
- Ensured high levels of security and stability through regular monitoring and upgrades, protecting both the IGEPA and its customers.
- Stayed up-to-date with the latest developments in the community and brought new ideas and technologies to the table to continuously improve the stack.
- The PO rates working with you with a 9+
- Consistently delivered 90%+ on committed stories with minimal bugs or defects
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, digital marketing, and website optimization best practices
- 5+ years of full stack Magento development and ideally have the certificate: “Adobe Certified Professional Magento Commerce Developer”
- Experience with Git and Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with performance optimization techniques and server administration
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Self-discipline and time management: The ability to stay focused and motivated while working from home and effectively manage their time and workload.
- You speak advanced/professional English. Speaking Dutch is a plus, not mandatory
- You are always up for learning new things
- You like to help your fellow team members
What we offer
- A motivated team with experienced colleagues in a future-oriented and diverse organization
- Many opportunities in the digital field
- Growth and training opportunities
- 30 vacation days
- Laptop and the latest Jabra headset
- Work from home policy
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension plan
- Fun activities
- Vitality programm
IGEPA Netherlands is a B2B total supplier and market leader for (graphic) paper and cardboard, packaging, and media for visual communication. Our customers are graphic companies, sign makers, resellers, retailers, and industrial companies. In the Netherlands, we work with 160 enthusiastic and committed colleagues every day to exceed our customers' expectations. IGEPA Netherlands is part of the IGEPA Group, active in 29 countries and 80 locations.
Join our team and send an email to: email@example.com
Or call Esther van Soelen (HR-manager) at 088 344 57 00